Personalized Guidance For Motor Vehicle Accidents
Motor vehicle accidents are a leading cause of serious personal injury, disability, and death according to the State of Missouri. At The Wilbers Law Firm LLC, however, we understand that when you or a loved one has been in an accident, your individual situation cannot be measured by simple statistics. Instead, we take a compassionate yet thorough approach to guiding you through your case. Here, you’re not just a number.
For 60 years, we have served Missouri citizens with hands-on, direct, and individualized legal representation. We know that compensation alone will not make you whole—that is why we also work hard to ensure that our clients have access to the comprehensive medical care that is necessary to help them recover from their injuries.
Mr. Wilbers and the professional staff at The Wilbers Law Firm LLC are well-qualified to champion your rights in any kind of motor vehicle accident, including:
- Trucking accidents: Trucking and transportation companies can be big businesses which have tremendous resources to defend against claims. When their employees negligently harm innocent victims in commercial vehicle or truck accidents, you want a firm with the experience necessary to ensure your rights.
- Car accidents: We put people first in all types of car accident cases, including drunk driving accidents, hit-and-run accidents, and accidents involving uninsured or underinsured drivers.
- Motorcycle accidents: Motorists often fail to see motorcycles, fail to yield, or simply disrespect the rights of bikers on the road—often resulting in serious injuries. We fight to maximize compensation for injured motorcyclists.
- Pedestrian and bicycle accidents: When a motor vehicle strikes a pedestrian, or crashes into a person riding a bike, the injuries can be severe. We have decades of experience investigating, preparing, and presenting the cases involving pedestrian and bicycle accident claims.
- Farm and watercraft accidents: Not all serious accidents involve cars. Whether due to faulty equipment or negligent operation, boating and watercraft accidents can cause catastrophic, if not fatal injuries. Similarly, farm accidents may involve a range of issues, including faulty farm machinery, as well as accidents involving the operation of farm equipment (like tractors and combines) on rural Missouri and Illinois roads.
Rely on an Attorney and Legal Team Who Cares about Your Injuries
We put people first. To see how our skill, knowledge, and dedication to exceptional personal service can serve you, send us an email or call 314-667-4586. Se Habla Español. We serve clients in St. Louis, Jefferson City, Lake of the Ozarks, the I-55 corridor, and other areas throughout Missouri. We also serve clients in southern and western Illinois.