Personalized Guidance For Motor Vehicle Accidents
Motor vehicle accidents are a leading cause of serious personal injury and death in Missouri. While statistics may seem informative, at The Wilbers Law Firm LLC, we understand that if you or a loved one has been in an accident, your individual situation is what really matters. For that reason, we focus on each client as a human being — not just a number.
For 60 years, we have served the greater St. Louis area with hands-on, direct and individualized legal representation. Maximizing compensation is very important after a serious accident. However, we also work hard to ensure our clients get the medical care that is necessary to help them get better.
Our lawyer and professional staff are well-qualified to champion your rights in any kind of motor vehicle accident, including:
- Trucking accidents: Big businesses and the trucking companies have tremendous resources to defend against claims when innocent victims are seriously injured in commercial vehicle or truck accidents.
- Auto accidents: We put people first in all types of car accident cases, including, drunk driving accidents, hit-and-run, and accidents involving underinsured drivers.
- Motorcycle accidents: Motorists often fail to see motorcycles, fail to yield or just disrespect the rights of bikers on the road. We fight to maximize compensation for injured motorcyclists.
- Pedestrian and bike accidents: When a motor vehicle strikes a pedestrian, or crashes into a person riding a bike, the injuries can be severe. We have decades of experience investigating, preparing and presenting the case in pedestrian and bicycle accident claims.
- Farm and watercraft accidents: Not all serious accidents involve cars, boating and watercraft accidents can cause catastrophic injuries. Farm accidents may involve a range of issues, including faulty farm machinery or negligence of a farmer while driving machinery in rural Missouri.
Rely On An Attorney And Legal Team Who Cares About Your Injuries
We put people first. To see how our skill, knowledge and dedication to exceptional personal service can serve you, send us an email or call 314-667-4586. Se Habla Español. We serve clients in St. Louis, Jefferson City, Lake of the Ozarks, the I-55 corridor and throughout Missouri and Western Illinois.